Invisalign makes it easy to straighten your teeth without bands, brackets, or wires. Visit the Invisalign photo gallery to see some of the results that we’ve achieved for our patients using Invisalign.
Invisalign is a clear alternative to traditional braces. The treatment consists of wearing a series of custom made clear plastic aligners. Each aligner is worn for two weeks and within this time your teeth will move until the desired position is accomplished as prescribed by your dentist. A digital 3D image of your treatment and final result will be available prior to commencement of treatment.
You will visit us every month or two to check your progression and get new aligners. The average treatment time is only about a year. Because aligners are removable, you can continue to eat your favourite foods while brushing and flossing normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
If you’re interested in Invisalign and would like to find out if you are suitable please call 8363 2025 to arrange a free consultation with Dr Gustavo Vivaldi.
Using and caring for your Invisalign Aligners
- Aligners must be worn 22 out of the 24 hours a day. You may remove only for eating, brushing and flossing.
- Cleaning of the Aligners involves brushing with your toothbrush and the occasional soak in a cleaning solution such as Sterident.
- The removable Aligners can be easily lost, so if you are not wearing them, be sure to keep them safe in the container provided.
- If you lose or break your Aligner, please contact us immediately so that arrangements can be made for a replacement.
- There can be a natural tendency for teeth for move so on completion of treatment the final retainers need to be worn nightly on an ongoing basis.